Saturday 24 March 2012

To My Fellow Travellers and their Followers


Welcome to my Blog




This is probably the last post I will write before we leave for Singapore, so thank you for looking in. I am posting now because some passengers are setting off early to spend extra time in China or Singapore, whilst others are taking a detour to visit family en route. A further group will join us in Beijing at the start of May. From the 15th April onwards, I will be posting daily with an update of our adventures. I will try to include at least one photo in each blog post and feature as many places and people as I am able to include. Although, I am fundraising for charity in the UK, it costs absolutely nothing to read and follow this blog, so please encourage your friends and family to have a look and maybe register as a followers. We will be travelling with a wide variety of shipboard companions from Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and further afield. A minority of passengers will be from the UK, including a group of  'Welsh Dragons'. I already feel I know some of my fellow travellers, and especially our cabin neighbours from Yorkshire, and my new email friend in Colorado. I am particularly grateful to the trip organisers who have spent hours sorting out private tours for us all to enjoy at reasonable cost.




Have a safe journey everyone, enjoy your pre-cruise adventures. See you onboard.
Chris and Claire

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to finally meeting you!! I know this is going to be a great cruise. Safe journey to you and Chris and see you on board neighbour!!!

    ReplyDelete